This original design rising tiger with kanji meaning listen, obey is a perfect streetwear hoodie made with mostly soft cotton, fleece, and polyester. The Listen Obey Kanji Rising Tiger Hoodie design depicts the tiger as it tries to overcome the huge Kanagawa waves in style as the waves try to engulf the tiger. This Harajuku style hoodie has a kanji logo in front with an embroidered Champion logo on sleeve. It is perfect for whoever likes the Japanese style Harajuku in clothing.
Note - Made & Printed in the USA. All sizing true to US sizes.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2 x 1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.